Thursday, July 30, 2009

Florence & stuff...

Florence, Italy - just one of the many places on my "to-visit" list...
one day...

in the meantime, I continue to hear this song called Hurricane Drunk (on high rotation at the moment on Triple J radio) by Florence and the Machine with the lyrics...
'I brace myself cause I know it's gonna hurt,
But I like to think that things can't get any worse.'

Hey that sounds a lot like my last 3 races... (Jon Brooks at Toowoomba, Murarrie last weekend and then Nerang last Sunday).
And speaking of hurt,
lots of other races for cyclists to feel some hurt are on this week/weekend even though the TDF is now over...

Tour of Gippsland (go Budget Forklifts Team)
Tour of Denmark (go Simon Gerrans)
Cunningham Classic (go QSM guys & girls)...

Meanwhile I am happy to sit on the sidelines this weekend.

No comments: